Human resource policy
Homepage / Employment
The main goal of the AŽD Praha human resource policy is the development of highly qualified employee teams. We provide all our employees with such support and conditions that enable their professional growth and development of their professional qualities, knowledge and talent. We appreciate excellent performance and professional success and we endeavor to make our employees feel successful and satisfied.
What we expect from our employees
- pro-active work style
- the knowledge of English (only for some posts)
- capability to work alone and in a team
- capability to be loyal to company culture
We are always glad to meet such people whom we offer interesting and perspective work.
AŽD Praha offers and makes possible
- contact with cutting-edge technologies
- possibility for personal development and career growth
- work on important and challenging tasks (including significant construction and installation jobs)
The AŽD Praha cares about the contentment of its employees and that is why it offers a row of employee benefits.
Among the employee benefits are:
- shortened work hours of 37,5 hours per week
- flexible work time for developers and designers
- a standard holiday prolonged by one week
- superannuation scheme benefits
- boarding contributions